14th Annual Good Friday Cross Walk – Abbotsford
For those who are willing and able let’s meet for prayer first at 12:30pm at the gravel parking lot south of A&W at Whatcom Rd & North Parallel Rd in Abbotsford (the walk starts at 1pm).
* Dress appropriately (there may be wind, rain, or sun).
* Bring a water bottle, some money for Tim Horton’s after.
* Anything else that you might think would be appropriate.
* Come prayed up and expecting 100’s if not 1000’s to be ministered to as we prayerfully carry an 8 foot cross along the freeway on North Parallel Rd.
* Signs and banners proclaiming the message that Jesus is Lord, Crucified, Risen, and Coming again!
* Every year traffic is bumper-to-bumper on the freeway as people head out for the long weekend.
* It is a great opportunity for us, as Christians, to remind people of the true meaning of the season by seeing the cross, banners, and signs being carried along the freeway.
* Pray for us, there is spiritual warfare as God’s kingdom is lifted up, and Satan is defeated! Hallelujah!
✝️For further information or to sign up for your spot with us call me at 604-832-2154 or email me at email@example.com