Entrepreneurs are leaders—they are people of influence. They can influence all they touch, in all dimensions of life. A Christian value system provides a foundation and focus for entrepreneurial initiative. You either are an entrepreneurial leader or can become one—you can be creative, action-oriented and expand your sphere of influence. How do you do so?
That’s what the ELO Forums are about. ELO delivers the leading events of their kind, with a unique focus on Christian-based entrepreneurial leadership. The “ELO Entrepreneurial Leaders Forum” will take place on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- Richard Blackaby – “The Disciplines of Spiritual Leadership”
- Helena Cho – “Good Works Make a Difference”
- Henry Kaestner – “From Zero To A Billion”
- Ray Pennings – “Private Business, Public Faith”
- Jeremy Showalter – “Lessons from Microsoft”
- Justyn Terry – “The Essential Biblical Qualities for Trustworthy Leaders”
- Evening Keynote Speaker: The Hon. Gregory W. Slayton – “From Silicon Valley to Bermuda”