13th Annual NightShift Charity Golf Classic
Date(s) - 18/08/2020
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Redwoods Golf Course
Good news! NightShift’s 13th Annual Charity Golf Classic is set to go on Tuesday, August 18. We are delighted to have this new date on the links confirmed, after postponing our annual May golf fundraiser, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
NightShift’s Golf Classic is our biggest fundraiser of the year. It’s the incredible generosity of our donor community that helps us reach out, 365 nights a year, to people in need on the street. This year, in the midst of a global pandemic, we need your help more than ever in caring for vulnerable people. Our Golf Classic is a great way to do that.
There are a few small changes to this special day – but we assure you, our Golf Classic is going to be a fabulous day.
- In compliance with safe-distancing regulations, players will tee off consecutively this year, replacing the shot gun start.
- Consecutive tee times means even more golfers can participate – we will have room for 200 players! Golf foursomes will enjoy 18-holes of Texas-scramble style play, and great games along the way.
- Current conditions mean golfers and spouses cannot gather under the big tent for program portion of the evening. After golfers finish the 18th Hole, a delicious dinner awaits in Redwoods’ Club House (for golfers only, sorry no spouses or dinner guests this year).
- Replacing last year’s tailgate brunch will be the Links Lunch on the 10th Hole, in addition to Taste of Heaven food truck’s gourmet sausages in a bun.
- More fun hole activities and no-pressure opportunities to give throughout the course.
We know you’re eager to get out on the fairways with friends and colleagues, so book your foursome now, and get the Early Bird price! And consider flying your company colours as an event sponsor. NightShift’s Golf Classic always sells out, so get in there quick!
Early Bird tickets include a Pastors’ Challenge discount! So, if your foursome includes the pastor of a local church, choose that option on the registration.