Website Creation Ministries International (Canada)
Our Canadian office is in need of an Event Coordinator …
Creation Ministries International (Canada) is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our Event Planning team. The position is based in our Kitchener Ontario office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
One of the most important things this ministry does is to present the creation message in churches. Our team of Event Coordinators is responsible for contacting churches and organizing the numerous presentations our speakers give all over Canada each year. The work environment is fast-paced and friendly.
- Contacting church leaders
- Liaising with our team of speakers and other Event Coordinators
- Organizing logistics for ministry events
- General office and administration duties
- Gracious phone manner and email etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonable proficiency with MS Office and browsing websites
- Accurate record-keeping skills and an eye for detail
- Physical ability to handle a small amount of lifting
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many responsibilities
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Has a current driver’s licence
- Experience with CRM software is an asset
The successful applicants will also be expected to be:
- Familiar with the biblical (6-day) creation message (e.g. via creation books, videos, magazines, our website, etc.)
- Eager to learn; teachable
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work well in a team
This position is:
- Permanent, pending a 3-month probationary period
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Based in our Canadian national office in Kitchener, Ontario
- Kingdom work that is engaging and eternally meaningful!
- A friendly and encouraging team environment
- A competitive compensation package
- A professional office environment with refreshments
- Work from home up to 2 days per week, after probationary period
- A comprehensive medical plan, after probationary period
- A group savings plan after 2 years of service
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, confirmation of your complete unqualified agreement with the CMI Statement of Faith (https://creation.com/what-we-believe), and a summary of your conversion and walk with Christ, including current favourite Christian authors/mentors, podcasts, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.