Website Pacific Academy
International Program Coordinator
Pacific Academy is seeking a passionate, experienced coordinator to lead the development and implementation of our international programs. This is a 0.8 to 1.0 FTE, year-round position. The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to Christian values, and a proven track record in coordinating international initiatives.
Responsibilities include organizing year round and summer programming, managing applications, growing partnerships and ensuring a cohesive and enriching experience for students.
If you are an innovative and dedicated individual with a heart for Christian education and a commitment to promoting Christian values on an international scale, we invite you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree and/or TESOL certification.
- Support a Pentecostal / Charismatic statement of faith and participate in a local church
- Provide a current Criminal Record Check
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess competence in Microsoft Office Suites and/or Google Suites
- Have strong organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Have experience working with International students and/or programs
- Provides leadership to all aspects of Pacific Academy’s International programs
- Liaises with agents or other leaders to create an excellent International experience for all teams
- Recruits and oversees homestay responsibilities
- Oversees admissions processes, programs, activities, and academic support services for all International students
- Responsible for financial reporting and oversight for all areas of the budget
- A team player skilled at coordinating and communicating with a wide range of team members.
This is a salaried position focused on growth and expansion of the International Program. This opportunity allows flexibility related to the position.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.