Website Every Home for Christ International/Canada
Every Home for Christ International/Canada (EHC), located in Guelph, ON is looking for someone to fill the position of Partner Relations Support.
EHC is a prayer-based global evangelism ministry operating in 150 nations and leading the Finding the Hope evangelism outreach in Canada.
We provide resources and strategies to help churches and individuals share the message of hope and salvation in Christ home by home and person by person on every continent.
More than seven decades of global work have yielded over 250 million responses from people who want to know more about Jesus and take first steps in Christian discipleship.
This position functions in-office and is an integral part of a team. The role supports partner relations administration and processes donations and receipting. If you are the right person for this position you have a desire to serve and are a team player with a heart for God and people. You possess well-honed donor relations skills and proven experience in this area.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel
- Clear understanding of Donor Database management
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance procedures for Canadian charities
- Fluency in French is an asset
- EHC requires that each staff member be willing to sign the organization’s Statement of Faith and Standard of Moral Conduct
- Be desirous to work in a non-profit charitable Christian organization
- Have a personal commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Compensation commensurate with experience. A more comprehensive position description is available upon request.
Only permanent residents of Canada will be considered.
Interested persons are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who most closely match the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ehc.ca..