Our Mission Statement
Fraser Valley Health Care Foundation works with the community to support the local hospital, facilities and programs run by Fraser Health
To improve the quality of health care for our local communities.
What Do We Do?
Fraser Valley Health Care Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise funds and awareness to further the improvement of health care in the facilities and programs operated, funded or endorsed by the Fraser Health Authority within the Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District through providing the best medical equipment, programs and facilities, to better serve the communities of Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack, Hope, Agassiz and Harrison Hot Springs.
The Foundation provides funding to supplement monies available from the government for the benefit of health care services within Fraser East of the Fraser Health Authority. This area is also known as the Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District include: Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope, Agassiz and Harrison Hot Springs.
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital (Acute)
- Chilliwack General Hospital (Acute)
- Mission Memorial Hospital (Acute)
- Fraser Canyon Hospital (Acute)
- Agassiz Community Health Centre (Primary)
- Agassiz Community Health Centre
- Mission Community Health Centre
- Residential care facilities run by Fraser Health
- Home Health
- Mental Health
- Public Health