IS : a community-based response to community needs for youth and families, working with the diverse communities to bring about creative solutions.
- WE ARE: dedicated to vulnerable and homeless youth. We are called to offer programs and services to guide and equip youth for success and enhance their quality of life. Our services are designed to meet individual needs.
- WE ARE: welcoming to everyone; we work to establish a non-threatening, non-judgemental and supportive environment. We love every youth who walks through our doors, indiscriminately and unconditionally, regardless of where they have been and where they are at today.
- WE ARE: always there; Cyrus Centre strives to be a ministry of “being there”. We are available for service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- WE ARE: about relationships with youth, families, landlords, supporters, and the community.
Cyrus Centre Ministries’ vision for youth is that:
- Youth are safe and secure.
- Homes are restored and revived.
- Communities are compassionate and caring
Showing God’s love with practical and relational care to youth and families in need.
Statement of Values:
- WE DON’T GIVE UP ON PEOPLE: Because God works miracles and people are infinitely valuable, we believe that there is hope for every person and situation. We are relentless in our hope for every person and family we meet and strive to extend radical, Christ-like grace.
- WE RELY ON GOD TO SHOW UP: We believe in the power of prayer, and that God can do the impossible. We believe that God transforms people’s lives, and also sustains us as we step into challenging situations.
- WE RESPECT THE UNIQUE DIVERSITY OF EVERYONE: We believe everyone is made in God’s image and should be treated with love, dignity, and respect.
- WE MAKE OURSELVES AVAILABLE: We believe that making ourselves available to others and being present in times of someone else’s need is a powerful act of compassion. We make ourselves available to youth, families, community partners, and each other.
- WE DO THINGS TOGETHER: Everything we do is rooted in relationships – with each other, with youth, with communities, and with God. We collaborate, we cry, we pray, and we celebrate – together.
- WE CELEBRATE THE SMALL THINGS: Real life is messy, and situations can feel hopeless. We don’t ignore small victories and make sure we celebrate success – whatever that may look like.
Supportive Housing in both Abbotsford and Chilliwack
Emergency Youth shelters in Abbotsford and Chilliwack
Resource Centres with housing supports, outreach teams, Laundry, Showers, meal centres , satellite foodbanks , Life-kills training and more in both Abbotsford And Chilliwack
Recovery Homes in Abbotsford for men 19 & up.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.