IS : a community-based response to community needs for youth and families, working with the diverse communities to bring about creative solutions.
- WE ARE: dedicated to vulnerable and homeless youth. We are called to offer programs and services to guide and equip youth for success and enhance their quality of life. Our services are designed to meet individual needs.
- WE ARE: welcoming to everyone; we work to establish a non-threatening, non-judgemental and supportive environment. We love every youth who walks through our doors, indiscriminately and unconditionally, regardless of where they have been and where they are at today.
- WE ARE: always there; Cyrus Centre strives to be a ministry of “being there”. We are available for service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- WE ARE: about relationships with youth, families, landlords, supporters, and the community.
Cyrus Centre Ministries’ vision for youth is that they:
- Always have a safe place to go and receive support;
- Be free from all forms of exploitation;
- Have a roof, without exception, in a safe and supportive environment;
- Are empowered and equipped through love, support, encouragement, life skills and acceptance to meet life’s challenges with success.
Showing The Love Of God To Youth And Families
Statement of Values:
- We value the diverse uniqueness of everyone we serve and strive to help them reach their full potential.
- We value the right of everyone to experience safety, acceptance and to belong to a caring community.
Supportive Housing in both Abbotsford and Chilliwack
Emergency Youth shelters in Abbotsford and Chilliwack
Resource Centres with housing supports, outreach teams, Laundry, Showers, meal centres , satellite foodbanks , Life-kills training and more in both Abbotsford And Chilliwack
Recovery Homes in Abbotsford for men 19 & up.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.